If you're a customer of Tradex, by simply filling out a quick review of our services once you receive our email, you can be in with a chance of winning a £50 M&S Gift Card!
Win a £50 M&S Gift Card!
The review takes only 30 seconds and requires no personal information, and a winner is chosen once a month. See below for the full terms and conditions.
1. The promoter is: Tradex Insurance Company Limited whose registered office is at Victory House, 7 Selsdon Way, London E14 9GL.
2. Employees of Tradex Insurance Company Limited or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date and time for entry will be 23:59am on the 31st August 2016. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason or for any fault with the product awarded.
6. The rules of the competition and the prize for the winner are as follows: Entry is open to Tradex customers residing in the UK only. Residents of nations outside of the United Kingdom will not be permitted to enter and any attempt to bypass IP restrictions will result in disqualification from the prize draw. One entry will be permitted for each review received. Prize consists of One (1) £50 pounds Marks & Spencer gift card, delivered to the winner's preferred address upon acceptance of prize by competition winner.
7. One winner will be generated on the 2nd September 2016 from all eligible entries received throughout the duration of the competition and will be announced no later than the 6th September 2016.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random and notified by a member of the Tradex marketing team, they will respond to you review on the website and ask you to contact us to claim your prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when prize has been issued to the email address supplied by the prize winner.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
14. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
15. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Tradex Insurance Company Limited, Victory House, 7 Selsdon Way, London, E14 9GL. Envelope will need to be marked with Review Competition.
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with any Social Network. You are providing your information to Tradex Insurance and not to any other party.
17. One (1) £50 pounds Marks & Spencer gift card is the sole prize offered for the duration of the competition.