What do you get?

We cover a wide variety of professions involved in the motor trade, and can include Public and Employers' Liability as well as products, service indemnity on a standalone basis or as part of a package. Uniquely, we will entertain liability-only proposals, and are renowned for insuring unusual risks alongside all motor trade activities. 

Motor Trade Public Liability insurance can cover you should a member of public become injured on your premises. We can also add Employers' Liability, a legal requirement that provides protection to your employees. This cover is mandatory if you run a garage or a breaker's yard for example and employ one or more members of staff, even on a casual basis. Claims can be costly and potentially devastating to a new business, so it's important to ensure you have the correct cover in place to avoid claims that may potentially cause your business to fail. 

We can also provide Professional Indemnity cover that will protect you in the instance that you find a claim has been made against you due to your professional negligence. For example, this may be if you've provided someone with incorrect advice regarding the repairs on their vehicle. 

For more information, see our Motor Trade Insurance.

  • Public Liability policies can be tailored to provide £1M, £2M, £5M and £10M liability cover
  • Employers' Liability can be added
  • Products Liability is included for free
  • Contents and equipment cover available
  • Stock cover available
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.