What do you get?

Tradex’s importer and exporter motor trade insurance policy ensures that you have the correct cover in place to cover your road risks for movement of vehicles and subsequent storage and selling on or delivery of vehicles of all shapes and sizes. We cover new ventures and those working on a full time or part time basis including office risks, those subcontracting work and trade plates.

If you operate under contract to a supplier or have a cargo requirement, we can accommodate that as well as vehicle transporters and goods in transit cover.

This can be a self-employed trader or for a larger business with employees and can be on a road risks only basis or combined with premises, liability cover and material damage. We can provide Public and Employers' Liability cover as well as office contents and other equipment, as well as stock. 

  • High value stock and specified cover on expensive vehicles
  • Equipment, machinery and plant – high sums insured.
  • Road Risks for Motor Trade including recovery and movement of customers / own vehicles and extensions for secondary activities such as buying & selling.
  • Marine cover for stock in transit
  • Money cover, business interruption & Theft.
  • Buildings
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.