What do you get?

Some motor trade occupations should consider Professional Indemnity insurance. In the event that you would have to pay to correct a mistake or cover legal costs as a result of your professional negligence, then a Professional Indemnity policy would help you cover these costs. 

You may require Professional Indemnity insurance if you provide advice to clients. Even if you are confident in the service and advice you are providing, you could be vulnerable to having a claim made against you if the advice you give leads to financial loss. 

We can cover a large number of trades and can include professional indemnity on a standalone basis or as part of a package including Road Risks or other liability insurances, such as Public, Employers' and Products. 

  • Indemnity limits of £250k - £2M automatically available. Higher limits available upon referral
  • We can cater for a wide range of trades
  • Buy online available for standalone risks
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.