What do you get?

Ideal for those with another occupation

Our Part time Motor Trader insurance policy is ideal if you have another occupation aside from motor trade and work on, buy or sell vehicles on a part time basis as either a hobby or a business.

Our Part time Motor Trade insurance policy is available to cover your own road vehicles, or those being worked on, delivered or used for motor trade purposes. That said we will also cover your everyday vehicles for Social, Domestic and Pleasure use and can cover your part-time business uses including hard to place occupations such as scrap metal collection.

Furthermore if buying and selling vehicles on a part time basis, this policy will enable you to register the vehicles for the MID, and remove them when the time comes.  Other occupations or vehicle uses can be added.  Full disclosure is necessary to ensure correct cover.

Your cover can also include premises cover as well as vehicle storage and refurbishment. Our material damage sections will cover tools, plant and equipment and vehicles away at sub-contractors premises. You may also require Liability insurances which can be included. 

For more information, see our Motor Trade Insurance

  • Ideal if you have another profession outside of the motor trade
  • Can be tailored to cover personal vehicles
  • Can include premises cover, vehicle storage and refurbishment
  • Ability to add and remove vehicles for the MID, as and when required
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.