What do you get?

We have been insuring breakers yards since the Sixties so we understand the nature of your business. Your business could be at risk if you do not have the correct cover; Public and Employers’ Liability, as well as road risks for the collection, movement, sales, recovery and storage of vehicles, as well as cover for stock, office machinery and plant.

We can also provide motor trade insurance cover for your own personal and business vehicles, and Public and Employers' Liability up to £10 million indemnity level. The insurance requirements of a breakers yard are unique so we’d be happy to discuss options with you in further detail. 

  • Road Risks for motor trade including recovery and movement of vehicles but buying / selling of plants.
  • Money cover, business interruption & theft.
  • Equipment, machinery and plant – high sums insured.
  • Buildings
  • Public and Employers Liability up to £10Million Indemnity Level.
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.