What do you get?

We can cover your own vehicles and also for movement of other vehicles whilst they’re being worked on, towed and transported.  We can cover small individual breakdown agents as well as garages and even fleet operators.

Your activities need not just be limited to breakdown and recovery; you can include storage, premises cover, movement of own and customers’ vehicles, sale of vehicles and much else besides.

Our motor trade insurance policy is flexible and adaptive to your needs and can include goods in transit of varying amounts. 

  • Available for Road Risks Only or with Business Premises (Combined) and for full or part time occupation.
  • We can provide cover for those working at a premises or mobile.
  • Road Risks cover for customers’ vehicles, own business vehicles, family/employee cars.
  • Premises: stock, fixtures & fittings, tools & mobile equipment.
  • Public and Employer’s liability covered.
  • Bonus Booster available. Offers those with no bonus a six month policy to accrue a year’s no claims bonus and subsequently use this with us on a full term policy.