Notify Tradex of a Claim
If you need to notify us of a claim please call our dedicated
First Response Team on 0333 313 3131.
What information we need
Please have the following information to hand:
- Your Name, Company name, address and policy number
- Your contact number
- Vehicle make, model and registration number
- Type of Claim - Accident/Fire/Theft
- Details of the claim
- Details of any injuries
- Third party details (where applicable)
- Names and addresses of witnesses
- Police officer details (where applicable)
Once you have notified us of your claim details, please download and complete the relevant claim form.
Once completed, please send together with any requested documentation to:
First Response Department
Tradex Insurance Company Ltd.
7 Eastern Road
Romford RM1 3NH
The Claims Procedure
- We will allocate a claims handler for you.
- The claims handler will acknowledge your claim notification and allocate you a claim number, and request the relevant claim form to be completed.
- If you have comprehensive cover, we may ask you to supply repair estimates.
- If your vehicle Is extensively damaged, we can arrange an engineer to inspect it for you.
- We will support you through the smooth and efficient handling of the claim to get your vehicle back to normal as soon as possible.
- We are available to assist you 9am - 5pm Monday to Friday on 0333 313 3131.