• Do I need business car insurance?

    Could you be driving uninsured without realising it? If you drive to different places as part of your job, you will need to take out business car insurance.

  • Gear up for Mobile Catering Insurance

    With British Summer Time officially declared at the start of April, the UK is gearing up for the festival season. Be it the serpentine queues for loos at Glastonbury, straw hats and strawberries at Wimbledon...

  • What is car Jockey Insurance?

    Car Jockey - it’s one of the very first endeavours many people take up when beginning their career in the motor trade. Being a car jockey is the dream job for anyone who loves driving, but the high level of responsibility...

  • Car Valeting Insurance for the Motor Trades Industry

    Car valeting is big business, with an estimated 20,000 car wash companies operating the length and breadth of the UK, many in disused garage forecourts, pub car parks and other public spaces.

  • How Does Insurance Work for Breakdown & Recovery Businesses

    Vehicle breakdown and roadside recovery is big business for the motor trades sector in the UK. The RAC alone attends over 2.5 million roadside assistance call-outs each year, which equates to almost 7000...

  • Mechanic Insurance In The Motor Trades Sector

    Just because mechanics aren’t usually front and centre in the motor trades industry, doesn’t mean they should ignore insurance coverage. In fact, with a host of new technologies and compliances being introduced...

  • Why Car Dealers Should Go Digital In 2019

    Not too long ago, customers would drive from dealership to dealership to find their perfect car. But the internet has largely put an end to this, with dealer visits now reduced to one or two following research online.

  • What makes Tradex young driver’s insurance different?

    With the long, hot summer here, thoughts of young people up and down the UK naturally turn to … driving. The school and college holidays normally see a spike in driving school applications with first-time drivers wanting to get out on the open roads.